- You can enter our special Art Competition with only 1 picture for $30 entry fee
- You can enter with 5 different pieces of art for $65
- Or you can enter with 8 different images for $90.
- You can enter your paintings and digital visual art pictures in different categories, choosing the category (or categories) that you feel to be the best fit for your image. NOTE: You don’t have to be an art school candidate to enter or win our competition. You can be self-educated and one who just follows the inner inspiration and passion to express your visions! But naturally you can be a professional as well.
- Final Entry Deadline December 31, 2018. All entries must be sent by e-mail to email@example.com and uploaded through this website by December 31, 2018.
- All entry fees must be processed online as offered below, by PayPal or Credit Card.
- No entry fees can be refunded.
- All submissions are final.
- Winners, Finalists and Honorable mentions will be notified by email.
- Contest starts June 10, 2018 and submissions end December 31, 2018.
- Winners, Finalists and Honorable mentions will be announced at the end of January, 2019
- Grand Prize Winner and the winner of our People’s Choice Award will be announced end of January 2019
- NOTE: All entrants must verify that their entry material is free of matter that is libelous, an invasion of privacy, or is in any other way unlawful. All entrants must warrant that their pieces of art does not infringe upon any statutory copyright, or proprietary right of any third party, and that, where applicable, they have secured any necessary permission for use of third party material (images, photos etc.) incorporated in their artwork.
Soul-Bridge Art Contest cannot take responsibility for any violation of copyrights made by their entrants, as these are beyond our domain and are the sole responsibility of the entrants.
Because of the anticipated high volume of entries, we can only respond to e-mail inquiries.
You can securely fill out your ENTRY FORM HERE.