Welcome to Dolphin Dreams Ltd.!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Dolphin Dreams Ltd.’s Website as the Sponsor and founder of Soul-Bridge Awards.
Dolphin Dreams Ltd. is located at:
Orbán Balázs u. 35.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Dolphin Dreams Ltd.’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “The Sponsor”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Hungary. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Dolphin Dreams Ltd. and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Dolphin Dreams Ltd.. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://soulbridgeawards.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http:// soulbridgeawards.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http:// soulbridgeawards.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http:// soulbridgekawards.com
Redistribute content from Dolphin Dreams Ltd. (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Dolphin Dreams Ltd. does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Dolphin Dreams Ltd., its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws Dolphin Dreams Ltd. shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any lost cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- Dolphin Dreams Ltd. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Dolphin Dreams Ltd. a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
The Soul-Bridge Spiritual&Fantasy Art Contest and Body-Mind-Spirit Book Award Terms & Conditions
Soul Bridge Art Contest and Book Awards run from 10 June 2018 to 31 December 2018. All entries are to be either digitally submitted or postmarked no later than 31 December 2018
Entries must be submitted using the guidelines stated on soulbridgeawards.com
Submitted artwork must be your original creation!
You may submit multiple entries.
All contestants will be required to agree to the Art Contest Terms & Conditions in order to enter.
All contestants must register for this contest by entering their name, email, age and mailing address, and agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contest.
The Art Contest will be judged by the jury of Dolphin-Dream Ltd. and judges appointed by the organizers and sponsors of this Contest. Voting for the artworks will be opened to the public as well through our Public Vote.
By entering this Contest, each contestant consents to the use of his/her name, book or artwork in any merchandise, advertisements, educational materials or publicity carried out or produced by Dolphin-Dream Ltd. and its advertising and promotional agencies related to the Soul-Bridge book and art contest without further notice or compensation. In turn, the contestant still retains the rights to use and publish their book and artwork.
Prizes are as follows:
Soul-Bridge BMS Book Awards:
- Winners will receive National and International Media & Industry Exposure: We are planning an extensive public relations campaign to announce the results of all competitions. We will reach some of the main Book Bloggers in the BMS field to call their attention to our winners.
- Results Announced on our Network of Social Media Pages
- The Grand Prize Winner will be gifted with the award winning books written by the founders of this contest: Stellar Nations – Soul Families and Calling You for a further sharing of ideas and new concepts.
- All winners, finalists and honorable mentioned will be listed on soulbridgeawards.com page
- Honorees can Promote their Title as an Award-Winning Book: As an honored winner, finalist or honorable mention you will have the right to highlight your award on your book cover, website and marketing material.
Soul-Bridge Spiritual&Fantasy Art Contest:
- The Grand Prize Winner of our annual Soul-Bridge Art Contest will receive special attention in our extensive National and International Media & Industry Exposure to support their work and will be announced and presented to different publishing houses which deal mainly with Body Mind Spirit books. Thus new business relations can open for applying the artworks as book covers and illustrations or many other ways.
- Among those who choose to register their paintings or digital images into our Public Favourite Competition the winner is selected by the vote of the viewing public. The winner is granted “The People’s Choice Award” which is a great honor and a noble success, as every artist values recognition from the public most of all. Winning our public vote will certainly boost your market and catch the attention of publishing houses and art galleries in Europe and worldwide, generating new orders for your art.
- In addition, the names and artwork of all category winners, finalists and honorable mentions will be shown and honored on soulbridgeawards.com website for one year.
- Honorees can also promote their own art as an Award-Winning piece of art, which means that as an honored winner, finalist or honorable mention you will have the right to highlight your award on your painting, on an exhibition, or on your website and marketing material. The highlight of meriting an award can open the gate for wider interest from customers with spiritual consciousness and can boost their market.
The Contest Sponsor’s rulings are final and without appeal in all matters related to this Contest and the awarding of the Prizes. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, provincial and municipal laws and regulations.
All entries become the property of the Contest Sponsor and will not be returned.
Contest Sponsor, its advertising and promotion agencies assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, delayed, damaged, illegible, incomplete, postage-due, garbled or misdirected entries or entries that have been submitted through illicit means, or do not conform to or satisfy the Contest Rules or for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, access providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry to be received or traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, or any combination thereof including any injury or damage to an entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any material in the contest.
If you enter, you may be added to the Soul-Bridge email marketing list, but Soul-Bridge Awards does not sell or rent email addresses. The Contest Sponsor will not share any personal data about entrants with any other party. The personal data collected for this Contest will not be used for any other purposes unless entrants provide explicit permission as indicated on the entry form.
The Contest Sponsor collects your personal information for the purposes of registration, program evaluation and to keep you informed about The Contest. The Contest Sponsor may also contact you from time to time with information about other ways you can boost your market being an entrant or a winner of our Contest.
By entering this Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, representatives, successors, assigns, advertising and promotional agencies from any liability for any loss or damage of any kind to the entrant or any other person in connection with this Contest or participation in any Contest related activities, including but not limited to the use or misuse of a prize or any portion of a prize including personal injury, death or property damage.
The Contest Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to modify, cancel or suspend this Contest should external ircumstances arise which are beyond the reasonable control of the Contest Sponsor. The Contest Sponsor is not responsible for any errors or omissions in printing or advertising this Contest.
This Contest will run in accordance with these Contest Rules, subject to amendment by the Contest Sponsor. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, amend, modify or terminate this Contest at any time in its sole discretion and without notice.
Entrants must comply with these rules, and will be deemed to have received and understood the rules if they participate in the Contest.
Visit soulbridgeawards.com to enter the Soul-Bridge Body-Mind-Spirit Book Awards or Spiritual&Fantasy Art Contest.
If you have any questions not answered here, or suggestions, please send a note to email@example.com
- We take no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt.
- Your entry will not be returned to You.
- No purchase is necessary.
- ELIGIBILITY: The Soul-Bridge BMS Book Awards and Spiritual&Fantasy Art Contest is open only to individuals who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. The following individuals are not eligible: employees, contractors, directors and officers of Dolphin Dream Ltd. (“Sponsor”), its parent, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and the web design, advertising, fulfillment, judging and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Contest (collectively, “Contest Parties”), and the immediate family members (spouse, parent, child, sibling and spouse or “step” of each) of, and those living in the same households as, each such individual.
In case of entering Soul-Bridge BMS Book Awards of Europe
- Entrants should send one copy of the print version of their published book (advance reader copies and galleys are not accepted) per category entered to the following address:
Soul-Bridge BMS Book Awards of Europe
To: Emese Szabados and Anikó Greskó
Address: Kóspallagi út 15015/2 Hrsz.
Entry packages MUST include
- one copy of the book;
- any relevant marketing material (optional);
- the copy of your entry fee or PayPal receipt;
- a copy of your official Entry form and Packing Slip that you can complete as a part of the Entry form.
- Eligible titles must have a 2013-2017 publication date, published in English and have an ISBN number.
- Contest starts 10 June 2018 and Final Entry Deadline 31 December 2018. All entries must be postmarked by 31 December 2018.
- All entry fees must be processed online via PayPal or Credit Card through soulbridgeawards.com website.
- No entry fees and postage can be refunded.
- All submissions are final. All entry books will be donated after the competition.
- Winners, Finalists and Honorable mentions will be notified by email.
- Winners, Finalists and Honorable mentions will be announced at the end of January or mid February, 2019
- All entrants must verify that their entry material is free of matter that is libelous, an invasion of privacy, or is in any other way unlawful. All entrants must warrant that their book and E-book does not infringe upon any statutory copyright, common-law literary right, or proprietary right of any third party, and that, where applicable, they have secured any necessary permission for use of third party material (images, tables, quotations etc.) incorporated in their book.
Soul-Bridge BMS Book Awards cannot take responsibility for any violation of copyrights made by their entrants, as these are beyond our domain and are the sole responsibility of the entrants.
In case of entering Soul-Bridge Spiritual&Fantasy Art Contest of Europe entrants’ submission package should contain the following:
- ONE copy of at least 150-300 dpi jpg, good quality digital art image, or a high quality, clear photograph of your painting (oil, tempera, watercolor etc)
- A completed Entry Form for each piece of art which can be completed on-line through soulbridgeawards.com website.
- The PayPal receipt of the payment sent by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or uploaded on-line on the Enter Art Contest menu.
- Entrants can choose from three packages according to which they can enter with 1, 5, or 8 artworks. The maximum file size for any photo uploaded to the Contest Web Site is 50MB and 3000×3000 pixels. Photos may be color or black/white and must be submitted in one of the following file formats: JPG, or JPEG. Photo must be a single photographic image.
- A past Press Release or Marketing Material/Flyers for each title (if available).
- Entrants can choose to register on our Public Vote competition as well.
- Entrants can send their completed entry material to email@example.com or they can upload everything on-line via this website.
- Each entrant will be notified via e-mail upon receipt of their artwork. The winning artists will be announced on our web site and will be notified by e-mail after the date for submissions is closed for the year and the judging has been completed.
Soul-Bridge Contest and its Sponsor accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by You as a result of entering the Competition or accepting the prize. Dolphin-Dream Ltd. further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to You or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Competition.
Dolphin-Dream Ltd. reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Dolphin-Dream Ltd. as the sponsor of Soul-Bridge Awards in all matters under its control is final and binding.
Dolphin-Dream Ltd. shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
Entries that fail to strictly adhere to any of the requirements set forth in these Official Rules, as determined by Sponsor, and/or the Contest Administrator, in their sole discretion, will be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for late or incomplete Entries. If a problem occurs in the on-line submission process or in uploading a photo entrant should receive an “Error” message. However, the responsibility to electronically complete the Entry process and upload a photo is the entrant’s and neither Sponsor nor the Contest Administrator shall be responsible for any photo not actually received due to incomplete or improper transmission. Similarly, neither Sponsor nor Contest Administrator has any obligation to advise Entrant of an incomplete Entry or photo submission.
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: Entrant warrants and represents that the essay and/or photo: 4 (a) is original to the entrant (photo may be captured by someone other than the entrant if the entrant obtained permission to submit the photo, and has been legally created); (b) Does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity rights, ownership or any other legal or moral rights of any third party; (c) Is suitable for public viewing. By submitting an Entry, entrant represents that he/she owns all rights to each element of his/her Entry, including, without limitation, the copyrights in the photo(s). If someone other than the entrant captured the photo, entrant further represents that he/she has obtained an assignment of rights from the third party that captured the photo(s). Entrant also acknowledges that he/she may be required to obtain a written assignment of rights to the materials produced by such individual. Sponsor’s determination as to whether the photo(s) violates the rights of any third party is final. Each entrant irrevocably grants Sponsor and its affiliates, legal representatives, assigns, agents and licensees, the unconditional and perpetual right and permission to reproduce, encode, store, copy, transmit, publish, post, broadcast, display, publicly perform, adapt, exhibit and/or otherwise use or reuse (without limitation as to when or to the number of times used), each element of the entrant’s Entry, and to use of the entrant’s name, likeness, photograph (collectively, “Likeness”), and/or statements regarding his/her participation in this Contest (with or without using the entrant’s name) in any and all media without limitation as to time or territory, and without additional compensation or approval from the entrant/Finalist or any other party. Entrant waives intellectual property rights, privacy/publicity rights or other legal or moral rights that might preclude the Sponsor’s use of any element of the Entry, and agrees not to sue or assert any claim against the Sponsor for the use of any element of the Entry or entrant’s Likeness or statements. Entrant further grants all end users of Sponsor’s Web Site (a) the ability to rate, vote, review, comment on and tag the Entry; (b) the ability to send and distribute the Entry via e-mail, instant messenger, and via social media or other electronic means. Entrant agrees to indemnify and hold Sponsor, its agencies and Contest Parties and their respective affiliates, officers, directors, agents, co-branders or other partners, and any of their employees (collectively, the “Indemnitees”), harmless from any and all claims, damages, expenses, costs (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) and liabilities (including settlements), brought or asserted by any third party against any of the Indemnitees due to or arising out of the use of any element of entrant’s Entry, or the entrant’s conduct in submitting an Entry or creating a photo or otherwise in connection with this Contest, including but not limited to claims for trademark infringement, copyright infringement, violation of an individual’s right of publicity or right of privacy, or defamation. Entrant further agrees to release Sponsor from any and all claims that any advertising subsequently produced, presented, and/or prepared by or on behalf of Sponsor infringes entrant’s rights with regard to any elements or ideas contained in any element of the Entry.
The Competition will be governed by Hungarian law.
Further, the copyright to any artwork submitted is retained by the submitting artist. However, you agree to grant Dolphin Dream Ltd. and Soul-Bridge Awards a nonexclusive, worldwide, royalty free, perpetual license to:
- Reproduce said art and associated textual description (in whole or in part) in print, electronic, and other media for the limited purposes which are connected to Soul-Bridge Art Contest and its’ promotion.
- Modify for sizing, transmission, or distribution of your submission without prior or additional consent.
- Use the artists’ name, likeness and biographical information in connection with the art being submitted.
Additionally, Dolphin Dream Ltd. can choose the Grand Prize Winner’s artwork for use on a poster to be sold online. Should you be the chosen artist and overall winner you lend your copyrights to the Dolphin Dream Ltd. and you agree that you will work with the Sponsors design team to create a poster and/or banner image for promotional purposes. Further, you agree that Dolphin Dream Ltd. may use these posters and banner images that include your artwork for their exclusive sale and benefit.
You also agree that:
- Submitted images may be used in publications, on-line surfaces in connection with the Dolphin Dream Ltd. and Soul-Bridge Art Contest.
- Submitted images may be used elsewhere in association with reporting of the Soul-Bridge Art Contest and BMS Book Awards
- Dolphin Dream Ltd. may also use the submitted art in other promotional and advertising material in support of its non-profit objective. Such use includes Soul-Bridge Awards website and related social media sites or possible brochures and other promotional materials.
You also agree that:
- The Dolphin Dream Ltd. and Soul-Bridge Art Contest reserves the right to reject any submission without showing cause
- GRFA reserves the right to extend the contest submission deadline.
- This Agreement may not be amended except by written agreement between the parties.
Participants agree that personal data may only be processed, shared, and otherwise used for the purpose and within the contest and any other purposes outlined in these official rules. The data may also be used in order to verify the participant’s identity, postal address, and telephone number or to otherwise verify the participant’s eligibility to participate in the contest. Participants have the right to access, review, rectify, or cancel any personal data held by Dolphin Dream Ltd.’s partners by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Personal data will be used by the Dolphin Dream Ltd.’s partners and its affiliated exclusively for the purpose stated herein.